MCR Electrical Services have expertise in the design, programming, integration and commissioning of control and automation systems in a wide range of industries. Our scope typically includes determining and agreeing on client requirements, system design documentation, installation support, testing and commissioning, handover with a complete set of documentation to assist with ongoing operations and maintenance.
Additionally we can provide complete electrical design and consulting for power distribution systems and electrical services. We will work closely with you to deliver reliable and cost effective solutions that are compliant with all relevant regulations and standards. Drawing on our broad experience we can handle all your project requirements from early concept development and feasibility studies through to planning, detailed design and construction.
Our engineering services can be provided as part of a scoped package of work or alternatively delivered as part of an integrated owners team.
Control & Automation Engineering
- Industrial control systems design and upgrades
- PLC programming
- SCADA and HMI programming
- Process control and instrumentation
- Pumping systems
- Machinery automation
- Energy management and monitoring systems
- Motion control and variable speed drives
- Access controls and CCTV
- Voice, data and network systems
- Drafting services (AutoCAD)
- LV Distribution Design and Cable Sizing
- Maximum Demand and Load Connection Analysis
- Switchboard Design
- Lighting and Power Systems Design and Layouts
- Solar Power Systems
- Back up Generator and Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Energy efficiency Audits
- Power Factor Correction Systems
- Electrical Drafting (AutoCAD)